DIRECTIONS: Please follow these steps to format your bibliography.
- Your bibliography should come after the endnotes page.
- Start your bibliography on a new page.
- Write Bibliography at the top of the page; center and bold it.
- Hit enter twice before starting your first entry.
- All entries are single-spaced.
- All entries are left-aligned.
- Indent the second line 1/2 inch. You can learn how to create a hanging indent by using this article from Microsoft Word.
- Add a paragraph break in between entries.
- Alphabetize all entries by author.
- For multiple works by the same author, replace the name with 3 em dashes (---) after the first entry.
To see an example, check out this sample bibliography.